Most awaited SBI Associates Clerk exam 2012 notification was arrived and written exam is going to be held on 07 Oct 2012 & 14 Oct 2012 are very near. Many of you had already started preparation but it is not easy for new candidates who are writing bank exams for the first time. So, this article is helpful for those new aspirants of bank jobs. This guide will help you to know about how to prepare for State Bank of India Associates Clerk exam 2012.
In SBI Associates clerk written exam, there are total 200 questions and 200 marks. You have to cover 6 subjects to complete your preparation.
3. General English
5. Computer Knowledge & Marketing Knowledge
1. Reasoning part consists of 40 questions carry 40 marks. To prepare for this section you have to cover Puzzles, Letter Number Series, Coding, Syllogism, Data sufficiency, Non Verbal and some more topics. Refer previous exam papers to get complete knowledge. I will also update topic wise questions for reasoning section.
2. Quantitative Aptitude consists of 40 question carry 40 marks. To prepare for this section i will provide topic wise questions on Quantitative Aptitude Page. you have to cover problems on based on BODMAS rule, Number series, Data Sufficiency, Data Interpretation and questions from problems on ages, percentages, Profit & Loss, Speed and Distance, Time & Work and some more topics.
3. General English section consists of 40 questions carry 40 marks. There will be 10 questions based on passage, 10 questions on cloze test and 20 questions from grammer part.
4. General Awareness section consists of 40 questions carry 40 marks. Questions based on general banking knowledge, finance and economic news in India and Current Affairs.Goto General Awareness Page for complete objective type questions for SBI associates clerk exam and also for all bank exams this material is useful.
5. Computer & Marketing Knowledge section consists of 40 questions carry 40 marks. There will 20 questions from Computer knowledge and 20 questions from marketing knowledge. Iam publishing questions for SBI associates clerk written exam 2012 on Computer knowledge Page.
To get interview in SBI associate clerk 2012 exam which is going to be held on 7th and 14th oct 2012 you need to score minimum 120 marks. To get job you have target above 150 marks out of 200. This is based on previous exams conducted by SBI. I Hope this article helped you to know about how to prepare for State Bank of India (SBI) clerk written exam 2012. All The Best for your Preparation.
To discuss with other bank aspirants REGISTER HERE
After registering yourself DISCUSS IN FORUMS HERE