As we all know, IBPS already declared the PO Final marks. This is the time to give preferences among 20 Banks and ECGC. Many candidates are confused with the selection procedure after final marks released. I am going to answer some of those questions.
1. How many preferences can I give in ibps po 2012?
Ans. You can register order of preference for all the 20 Participating Banks & ECGC. Many candidates asking this question. Some people have the view that they can only give 3 preferences. This is completely wrong. OK..
2. What are my chances from XXX state?
Ans. Nationalised banks PO exam is a All India Competitive Exam. There is no question of ranking state wise. So, dont look for your state wise rank. State wise rank is only useful for clerk exam.
3. Can i give posting location preference?
Ans. NO.. There is no such thing in this selection process. Some websites misguiding the candidates by saying that you will have to give posting location preference also. This is absolutely wrong.
4. How to give preference among all the banks?
Ans.IBPS will provide a link to give preferences. you have to login and give all preference as per your interest.
5. Which banks to chose among the participating Banks in IBPS PO 2012?
Ans. I have already answered this question in my previous post. Click Here to view that post.
6. What is the IBPS Bank PO 2012 Allotment procedure based on preferences?
Ans. This question was also answered in my previous post. Click Here to view that post.
7. What is the next step after allotment?
Ans. After allotment is done, final joining will be decided by the banks. They will call candidates to join bank whenever they want absorb the candidates. It may take 2 to 6 months varies from bank to bank.