IBPS PO 2013 online registration process has started from today i.e., 22nd July 2013. Newcomers didn’t know how to apply for IBPS PO 2013 Recruitment. This post is for them only. Candidates can apply online only from 22.07.2013 to 17.08.2013 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Before applying online, candidates should have following things:
1. Scan your recent photograph and signature and ensure that the Photo Size is 20KB to 50KB and signature is 10KB to 20KB. If the size is not in that range, it wont accept your application.
2. If you want to pay application fees/ intimation charges online, keep the Debit card (ATM Card) or Credit Card or Net banking details. In case of Offline Payment of application fees, you have to apply online, obtain a fee payment challan and then remit the necessary application fees/ intimation charges through one of the 7 designated PSBs.
3. Have a valid personal email ID, which should be kept active till the declaration of IBPS PO 2013 Final Allotment Results. IBPS may send call letters for the Examination etc. through the registered e-mail ID. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying on-line and must maintain that email account. I recommend all of you to use gmail. Other domains are not that good. Other domains cant deliver the mails correctly sometimes.
4. Application Fees/ Intimation Charges [Payable from 22.07.2013 to 17.08.2013 (Online payment) and 24.07.2013 to 22.08.2013 (Offline payment) both dates inclusive]
– Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
– Rs. 600 /- for all others
Procedure for applying online for IBPS PO 2013 Online Exam:
1. Goto http://ibpsreg.sifyitest.com/cwepojul05/ and Click Apply Online Link. Read all the content on that page. It will be useful in future if you have any doubt.
2. Candidates will have to enter their basic details correctly and upload in the online application form. If you chose to pay application fee online, follow the steps on screen and complete your IBPS PO 2013 Online Registration Process.
3. If the online transaction has been successfully completed a Registration Number and Password will be generated. Candidates should note their Registration Number and Password for future. You need them to download hall tickets, to know your results and for everything. So, note it down in several places. Along with Registration Number and Password, an e-receipt & Application form will be generated. You need to save them to your computer and take print out of them. You need to submit e-receipt at the time online exam. You need submit Application form at the time of interview and joining bank.
4. If the online transaction has not been successfully completed then the following message is displayed ‘Your online transaction was unsuccessful. Please register again’ Candidates may then revisit the ‘Apply Online’ link and fill in their application details again.
5. Payment of fee/ intimation charges through the offline mode can be made through the CBS branches of any one of the following 7 Public Sector Banks-
Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Central Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank, Punjab National Bank, United Bank of India.
6. Fee payment will be accepted at the CBS branches of the banks listed above from 2nd working day after registration and can be made within three working days. System generated fee payment challan will be used for depositing fee. (For example: If one has registered on 27.07.2013 then he/she will be able to deposit the fee from 30.07.2013 to 01.08.2013 considering 28.07.2013 is a non- working day). Once fee has been paid, the registration process is completed.
7. Candidate will receive registration confirmation by SMS/e-mail after two working days from the date of payment of fees/ intimation charges. Please ensure to furnish correct Mobile number / e-mail address to receive the registration confirmation.
Note:- There is also a provision to reprint the submitted application containing fee details, three days after fee payment.
Please note that all the particulars mentioned in the online application including Name of the Candidate, Category, Date of Birth, Address, Mobile Number, Email ID, Centre of Examination, registration of preferences for Participating Organisations etc. will be considered as final and no change/modifications will be allowed after submission of the online application form.